About me - Yoni Chechik
My name is Yoni Chechik and I’m a consultant and freelancer. I consider myself as an “AI Architect”- helping companies push algo, AI and computer vision pipelines to production. I do both hands-on projects end-to-end and mentorship & consulting for algo teams and C-level executives.
I’m also a lecturer for computer-vision & AI at the Academic College of Tel-Aviv Yeffo. Check out my course website at www.AIisMath.com.
Some of my project’s portfolio:
- Buildots: SLAM navigation algorithm R&D with NN.
- Medhub-AI: object detection and semantic segmentation NN for catheterization purposes with X-ray videos.
- ClarityO: image2text consulting.
- Ad-Or Medical: detection of scoliosis (crooked back) via 3D & RGB cameras.
- Ares: stealth mode. Computer-vision & NN freelance and consultancy for something big…
- EyeControl: eye state detection real-time on device for ALS patients.
At the past I’ve completed a B.Sc. (94 - summa cum laude) & M.Sc. (95) at the Technion - electrical engineering faculty, and worked as an algo engineer/researcher/tech lead at places like Intel, Microsoft R&D, VisionMap, and Trigo.
If your company is interested in a boost of productivity in all aspects of AI & computer vision for research and production, I believe this can be a great fit. I can mentor the algo team or build from scratch algorithms as needed.
If you’d like to know more you can look at my Linkedin profile or contact me for questions at chechik.yoni[at]gmail[dot]com - don’t be shy :).